Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Project Life Title Page

I finally got around to working on my Project Life title page.  And, although I haven't figured out what pictures I'm going to use yet, I just couldn't wait to post about it.... so here it is!


I used these adorable (and FREE!!!) printable journaling cards that I found at this blog.  Also because the Photo Pocket pages A are sold out everywhere I had to make due with some WeRMemoryKeepers ones that I had on hand.  This presented me with a strange problem, however, because they don't have any of the little business card sized pockets.  My solution was to zigzag stitch two of the cards together to make them fit into one of the 4x6 pockets.  And I found that I might actually like it this way even more because it makes it just that much more interesting!


Another stitched together set of cards.


On this set of cards, I chose to stitch them onto a 4x6 piece of grey cardstock.  It still doesn't look quite right to me yet. (I think I need to go around the perimeter more than once)  I also used some little plastic birds that I've had laying around.  One for each of the three of us!  :)


For the last pocket I used one of the cards from the Clementine core kit.  I also used some Thickers to spell out our last name.  I'm really loving this Project Life stuff so far!!



2 comments:

  1. Uh oh...another person who has gone to project life. Am I the only one who is overwhelmed by that? I know it's supposed to be easier and simpler, but every time I look at it I get overwhelmed. Guess it's not the right time for me or just not for me. I'd love to get together and carve out some scrappin time. It's been a while. Love that your blogging, my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprisingly enough I think it has made me want to scrapbook my other stuff even more. I don't feel guilty about not scrapping all the little things that I kind of want to scrap but at the same time I don't really know if I want to.... This way, I can keep a record of those things without feeling guilty about not formally scrapping them. And we really should figure out a time when we can get together. If you ever have a weekend free where you can come to town we can just have our own weekend crop at the store!! :)

    ReplyDelete