Sunday, January 22, 2012

Project Life 2012

I finally decided to do something to alleviate the guilt of being so incredibly behind in my scrapbooking.  I have jumped on the Project Life band wagon!  Even though I am starting out three weeks behind everyone else, by the nature of the system, I don't think it'll take me long to catch up.  I'm really excited to get started and while waiting for my binder and core kit to arrive I started organizing all the little do-dads that make this type of scrapbooking interesting.


I scoured some of the local thrift shops for any type of organizing system that I could use and ended up with this old wooden cassette tape shelf.  I'm pretty excited with how it worked out!  Now everything is in plain sight and at my fingertips.  I cannot wait to get started!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment